According to the “Entry Conditions for the Comprehensive Utilization of Waste Tire Industry” promulgated by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology No. 32 of 2012, it requires natural reserves and ecology determined by national laws, regulations, administrative regulations and plans or approved by the people's government at or above the county level. Waste protection and processing enterprises shall not be established in functional protection areas, scenic spots, forest parks, drinking water source protection areas, and places with high environmental requirements such as large and medium-sized cities, residential areas, and health resorts.
Waste tire comprehensive utilization industry access conditions
First, the establishment and layout of production enterprises
(1) The newly-built, rebuilt and expanded waste tire processing and utilization projects must conform to the national industrial policy and the overall land use planning, urban and rural planning, environmental protection and pollution prevention planning in the region, and adopt energy-saving and environmental protection technologies and tire crushing equipment .
(2) Nature reserves, ecological function protection areas, scenic spots, forest parks, drinking water source protection areas, and large and medium-sized cities, as determined by national laws, regulations, administrative regulations and plans, or approved by the people's government at or above the county level, Waste tire processing and utilization enterprises shall not be established in places with high environmental conditions such as residents' concentrated areas and health resorts; enterprises that have established waste tire processing and utilization shall, according to the planning requirements of the region, gradually adopt “relocation, conversion” and other methods within a certain period of time. drop out.
Second, the scale of production and operation
(1) The enterprise that has built waste tire processing and utilization, the annual comprehensive processing capacity of waste tires shall not be less than 10,000 tons. The newly-built, rebuilt and expanded waste tire processing and utilization enterprises shall have an annual comprehensive processing capacity of not less than 20,000 tons (except for the continuous pressure continuous regeneration method).
(2) The main production equipment, testing equipment, laboratory equipment, public works facilities and production auxiliary facilities of waste tire processing and utilization enterprises must meet the requirements of relevant national and industrial regulations.
Third, resource recycling and energy consumption
(1) Resource recycling
In the process of processing and utilizing waste tires, the waste rubber in the waste tires should be 100% utilized; the waste fibers and waste steel wires in the waste tires should be recycled. Enterprises that do not have the conditions for use shall entrust other enterprises to carry out reprocessing and use, and shall not discard, dump, incinerate or landfill without authorization.
(II) Energy consumption indicators
The comprehensive energy consumption of waste tire processing and recycled rubber is less than 850 kWh/ton; the comprehensive energy consumption of waste tire processing rubber powder is less than 350 kWh/ton (except for 40 mesh and fine rubber powder); comprehensive energy consumption for waste tire pyrolysis processing Less than 300 kWh / ton.
Fourth, process and equipment
Newly built, rebuilt and expanded waste tire processing and utilization enterprises must adopt advanced technology, advanced technology and advanced equipment.
(1) Recycled rubber production adopts dynamic method, continuous pressure continuous regeneration method, force chemical method, etc. Recycled rubber production enterprises shall be equipped with dust removal equipment, exhaust gas purification device, flue gas and water treatment device.
(2) The production of rubber powder adopts the normal temperature method, the processing process is realized automatically, and the dust removal and noise reduction devices are matched.
(3) The pyrolysis enterprise adopts negative pressure pyrolysis technology, supporting oil separation device, carbon black processing device and exhaust gas emission control device, and the production process realizes integration automation and continuity.
(4) Adopting other advanced processing and utilization technologies.
V. Environmental protection
(1) The newly-built, rebuilt and expanded waste tire processing and utilization projects shall strictly implement the Law of the People's Republic of China on Environmental Impact Assessment, and submit environmental assessment documents to the environmental protection administrative department in accordance with the law, in accordance with the requirements of environmental protection “three simultaneous”, construction and projects. Compatible with environmental protection facilities, and apply for environmental protection acceptance of project completion according to law.
(2) Dust removal and exhaust gas purification treatment
The waste tire crushing treatment plant (area) shall be equipped with dust collection and dust removal equipment, and the dust emission of the dust collection equipment must meet the requirements of the "Integrated Emission Standard for Air Pollutants".
The design of recycled rubber production should be synchronized with dust removal equipment, exhaust gas purification equipment and sewage treatment equipment. The exhaust gas emission from the desulfurization device must meet the "Emission Standards for Air Pollutants" and "Emission Standards for Odor Pollutants".
The exhaust gas emission from the pyrolysis treatment device must meet the "Emission Standards for Air Pollutants" and "Emission Standards for Odor Pollutants".
(3) Wastewater recycling
Recycled rubber production enterprises should have a wastewater recycling treatment tank to realize wastewater recycling. Wastewater discharge must meet the Integrated Wastewater Discharge Standard.
For equipment with high noise pollution in waste tire processing and processing equipment, noise reduction and sound insulation measures shall be taken, and noise pollution prevention and control must meet the “Environmental Noise Emission Standard for Industrial Enterprises Boundary”.
Sixth, fire safety
Enterprises shall strictly implement the provisions of the Fire Protection Law of the People's Republic of China. The fire protection design, construction and acceptance of production plants, warehouses, yards and other places shall comply with the requirements of the relevant national standards. The production areas for the production and use of solvents shall comply with the relevant fire and explosion protection requirements.
Seven, product quality and vocational education
(1) The enterprise shall establish an independent quality inspection department and full-time inspection personnel. The quality inspection management system is sound and the inspection data is complete. It has the corresponding inspection and testing equipment that has passed the verification and meets the service life.
(2) The product quality shall comply with relevant standards such as "Recycled Rubber" and "Vulcanized Rubber Powder".
(3) The enterprise shall establish traceable production records and various relevant information in the inspection process, raw materials and accessories used, process parameters in the process of each process and customer products.
(4) The enterprise shall establish a management system for vocational education and training. Engineering and technical personnel, workers and technicians and production workers should receive regular training and continuing education, establish employee education files, and be certified to work.
Eight, safe production
(1) The enterprise shall strictly abide by the "Safety Production Law of the People's Republic of China", the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Occupational Diseases and other relevant laws, regulations, rules and standards, establish and improve the responsibility system for safe production and occupational disease prevention, and take measures to ensure safety. Production and workers receive occupational health protection.
(2) The enterprise shall have a sound safety production, occupational health management system, employee safety production, occupational health training system, and safety production and occupational health inspection system.
(3) The enterprise shall have safety protection and prevention measures, and shall be equipped with safety protection equipment and equipment in accordance with national standards to avoid mechanical damage during the production process. For the working areas where dust and fumes may be generated, occupational disease prevention facilities shall be provided to ensure that the workplace meets the national occupational health standards.
(4) Fireworks shall be strictly prohibited in the production area and carcass storage area. No flammable substances shall be stored, and fireworks signs shall be prohibited.
(5) The enterprise shall actively carry out the construction of safety production standardization and hidden danger investigation and management system in accordance with relevant national requirements, and ensure that the standards are met within the prescribed time limit.
IX. Supervision and management
(1) The construction, utilization and reconstruction of waste tires for new construction, reconstruction and expansion shall comply with the conditions for access. For existing waste tire processing and utilization enterprises that do not meet the requirements for access, the relevant requirements for product quality, environmental protection, energy consumption, safe production and labor protection as stipulated by the access conditions shall be met within 2 years of the implementation of the access conditions.
(2) The competent department of industry and information at or above the county level shall be responsible for supervising and managing the implementation of the conditions for the entry of local production enterprises; and cooperating with the local industrial and commercial administration departments and environmental protection departments to strengthen supervision and inspection of waste tire processing and utilization enterprises.
(3) Relevant industry associations for waste tire recycling should strengthen the analysis and research on the development of the industry; organize the promotion and application of new technologies, new processes, new equipment and new materials for energy conservation and emission reduction; establish an evaluation system that meets the requirements for access, science Appropriately put forward assessment opinions; assist relevant government departments to do industry supervision and standardization management.
(4) The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the Ministry of Environmental Protection shall regularly announce the list of waste tire processing and utilization enterprises that meet the conditions for entry. Enterprises that do not meet the conditions for this access shall not engage in the business activities of waste tire processing and utilization.
(5) The relevant state administrative departments may formulate corresponding supporting supervision measures in accordance with the conditions for access.
X. Supplementary rules
(1) The access conditions apply to waste tire processing and utilization enterprises within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
(2) The access conditions shall be implemented from the date of the announcement, and shall be interpreted by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and revised as appropriate in accordance with the development of the industry.