Tire crushing equipment (rubber crusher) - use of tire rubber powder
Field of use
l, fitness sports venues: sports grounds, university sports venues, swimming pools and flower gardens, bowling alleys, crosswalks, kindergarten fitness and sports venues and entertainment platforms, badminton and basketball courts.
2. Automotive industry: belts, train floor mats, brake discs, car and truck floors, brake linings, sealing strips, bumpers, shock absorbers, automotive underbody seals and stainless steel, splash and dust resistant , marine and peacetime materials, tires and tire linings.
3. Construction / equipment: adhesives / sealants, hospitals, companies, bathroom floors, insulating rubber, carpet mats, livestock mats, kneading goods, waste brake appearance, mold goods, paint, ponds, warehouses, ponds , waste treatment stations, brick roof liners and coverings, raised spotted floors, house signs, plates, waterproof materials, shockproof, gaskets, roofing and wall waterproofing materials.
4. Use of soil/asphalt: drain pipes, rubberized asphalt for paving roads and driveways, filters, soil conditioning/road coverings, porous flushing pipes, race tracks, railway crossings, traffic/sidewalk guardrails, railway crack joints Sealant, road construction and repair of marine and peacetime materials
1. Producing recycled rubber: used to produce all kinds of rubber products.
2. Other uses: Production of activated carbon for the production of paints, paints and adhesives. Glue particle size and application contact
8~20 purpose: mainly used for runway, track pad, planking, lawn, pavement elastic layer, sports pavement and so on.
30 ~ 40 mesh: mainly used in the production of recycled rubber, modified rubber powder, paving, production of rubber sheets.
40～60 mesh: it is called fine rubber powder, used for rubber rubber filling, plastic modification, etc.
65～90 mesh: It is called hardware mechanical rubber powder, mainly used in car tires, rubber and plastic products, construction materials, etc.
90 ~ 150 mesh: called fine rubber powder, mainly used in rubber and plastic products, military goods.